Saturday, October 22, 2011

Drinking with my bro's

old man drinking.gif


One day an old man goes into a bar and orders three beers. The bartender brought him the beers and watched as the man would take a drink from each beer, finally the bartender told him he could just order them one at a time. Then the man told the bartender, "Oh, these ain't all for me, I have two brothers, one lives in Texas and one the other lives in California. We get together and have a drink once a week... The other two beers are theirs." Well, this went on for a couple of months and then one day the old man comes into the bar and orders two beers... The bartender, thinking maybe one of the brothers passed away brought the beers and after a while approached the man to give his condolences... The old man said, " Oh my brothers are fine, I got saved last week and joined the Baptist church... I had to quit drinking."

No comments: