Saturday, October 29, 2011

Who Wants A Massage?



chair.jpg


We went to the mall in Jonesboro last week, I think they have a little bit of EVERYTHING and then some. A person could easily spend the whole day in there and not see it all especially if you are like me and get stuck in Spenser's and the book store..... Oh and Spenser's was a hoot, it always is, we were in there for a while playing with all the toys and pushing buttons. ..And of course I would have loved to buy everything I saw, but the thing that I REALLY liked was that dang massage chair they had out in the mall...OMG..... Now that thing... If you guys are ever at a mall and see one... YOU HAVE GOT TO TRY IT!... It comes real close to being better than sex!!! Hummmm, or as good as sex.... depending on what kind of sex you have been getting..... Hehehehe... ...$1 for 2 minutes and $5 for 12...... Well.... I only took the two minute massage, just checking it out.... and I have got to say I was impressed.....Shoot, it felt like some real hands rubbing and pounding on my back. Think they may have kicked me out of the Mall if I took the whole 12 minute massage....lol.... Ahhhhhh..... Ohhhhhhh....Yeah, thats the spot..... Mmmmmmmm........ Oh yeah baby, ..... give me another dollar! Hummmm.... On second thought... make that five!!

No comments: