Saturday, October 22, 2011

I Pads For sale

If you are interested in getting an i Pad, I can get hold of them through a contact.
These are legal, not off the back of a truck. They are from a canceled hospital contract due to the government cutbacks.The numbers are limited - i Pads going for less than half price, so it's first come, first served. Get back to me as quickly as you can if you want one.

eye pad.jpg



Yesterday, I posted that joke and the picture on Facebook for my friends. Now I want to share with you the funny e mails I received from my aunt because of the joke..
First, I notice my Aunt posted a message on my wall stating, "I want 4 I pads, E mail me".
Well I had no clue what she was talking about... I totally forgot about posting the joke until I checked my E mail and found her message. Here's the E mails I received from my dear Aunt who was ready to write me a check for for 4 of them...



Cindi
I would like to buy Three IPads....
yesterday my great-grandson asked for an IPad for Christmas
and I read on your Facebook that you had some to sell.....
do you still have some to sell? Hopefully, I can purchase at least 3...maybe 4
let me know how much...I will send you a check...
Your Favorite Aunt



LMAO, Aunt Linda this is the funniest thing I've read all day. Did you see the picture of the I pad?
Ummmm, maybe I should have called them eye pads instead... It was a joke, I hope your reply is
one too because it sure gave me a laugh.
Love you.
Cindi


Nope.....didnt' see the picture, but I got it........never mind......
My Great Grand Son has been bugging me for an
IPAD........so I guess, I have turned into your MOM.....
I bit on it........Ho Ho Ho.....it is funny I didn't even
think of EYE PADS......DUH!!!!!!!
Your Favorite Aunt



I wish I did have some I pads for sell. It took me a few minutes to figure out what you were
talking about, I had forgotten about posting that joke. I have attached a picture here for you.
If you still want to purchase some, let me know... lol


I'm over it.......don't need those kind of eye pads.....
Thanks anyway.....I am still laughing as well......
this is tooooo funny.......Your mom would have
loved this one.....
Your Favorite Aunt

No comments: