Saturday, October 22, 2011

There's a Spot in the Freezer!


Last winter our guinia pig spot died..... I don't remember if it was during the ice storm or too dark or what the reason was... but......We were not able to bury him at the time......So, we wrapped him in a little dishcloth and then in plastic wrap and tucked him away in the deep freezer out on the back porch.....Now it is August and...Spot is still in the deep freezer....lol... Heck, I forget... I'm getting old, I'm busy... "Out of sight out of mind"......Hehehe.........But...He sure was a lot of fun while he was living.... What am I to say??? Every now and then my daughter and I go out on the porch and look in the deep freeze to see what I have tucked in there to eat....And, she see's this little package and hollers... "Mom, is that spot?".....Maybe they will find a cure for what he had before I get around to burying him and we can get him back to life..... I do hope by this time next year... I ain't telling Ya'll he's still out there in the freezer!!! But don't bet on it!!


No comments: