Saturday, October 22, 2011

would You Like To try Our bologna biscuit

hardees-fried-bologna-biscuit.jpg

Now they have to be kidding... I mean seriously... If I get up early enough to go out for breakfast and spend my money.... I'm wanting something good, right? OK, I understand Hardee's isn't considered a top rate restaurant, however their biscuits are wonderful and homemade... But p-l-e-a-s-e, when I start to order and someone asks me if I would like to try their FRIED BOLOGNA BISCUIT? It is all I can to to be nice... "Oh yeah, that's just what I want it, sounds just wonderful! I just couldn't wait for y'all to open so I could bring my happy ass down here and order one of those bologna biscuits"... Are they crazy??? If I want a bologna biscuit I'll stay home and save the time and effort of getting dressed, thank you.
By their own admission... the "Fried Bologna Biscuit", is one white-flour biscuit with one slice of American cheese a fried egg and one large slice of Oscar Mayer’s bologna – fried. The breakfast biscuit clocks in at 610 calories, 43 grams of fat (13 are saturated) and 1620 mg of sodium. Dang, Maybe I'll just skip breakfast and come back for lunch instead and eat one of those delicious six dollar thick burgers that clocks in at a whopping 950 calories...OR maybe I'll just splurge and eat both meals at Hardee's those two sandwiches themselves total up to 1560 calories... So, Maybe I'd better drink water and save on calories and skip the sides and I'd better skip supper too.... Hummmm, now that still leaves me with at least 360 calories too much for one day.... Now where did I put my umbrella? It's raining and I have to hit the road and walk some of these calories off... I really don't think bologna is worth all the fuss and effort... Wonder how many calories their salads have? I wonder how much longer it will be until they have a salad with bologna instead of bacon bits?
No way.jpg

No comments: