Saturday, October 22, 2011

Snow Day


snow.jpg

WooHoo... Snow day... for both of us... It started freezing rain last night turning to sleet and then snow. We stayed up late because when it started I knew we wasn't going anywhere today. The snow we got last night reminds me of the ones we used to get when I was a little girl. The last fifteen or twenty years our snows couldn't hold a light to those days. I have pictures of those snow days back years ago, we were all lined up posing for pictures with those dang wonder bread bags covering our feet & legs. I''m not sure if we had boots or the wonder bread bags were our boots... Hehehe... Well, they kept our feet dry. Wonder bread has been around forever, hasn't it? This is a picture of my baby making a snow angel in the snow today, and... she has boots...

100_3176.jpg

Here is a picture of my snow angel and our rescue dogs. They loved the snow.

100_3178.jpg



Kids, animals and snow... Life don't get much better..Does it?
100_3180.jpg

No comments: