Saturday, October 22, 2011

The Outhouse

I was driving down this country road the other day enjoying all the wonderful sites when of course mother nature hit and I needed to go. However, there were no stores around within twenty miles and time was short.... what's a person to do? Then... I saw it up the road about a half a mile and my mood lifted, I thought this is my lucky day and hit the gas. How do you spell relief when you have to go? B-A-T-H-R-O-O-M.... Even if it is a one holer out in the middle of nowhere, right?... WRONG... This must have been somebody's idea of a joke... Look at that sign..."No Dumping", Who are they kidding? Do you know what those things are used for? And then...when I opened the door they had a dummy sitting on a bench inside and there wasn't a hole... WTF no hole? Oh well... I felt better when I returned to my car.... Gosh, I hope nobody walks around the back of the building barefoot! Can you spell shoes? The least they could have done was left an old catalog inside the building for people like me...Thank God for trees....
No dumping.jpg

No comments: