Saturday, October 22, 2011

Stop, citizens Arrest!

My keys.jpg
Yesterday started out pretty good, I made it to the office on time. As we were all heading out of the office for the day we all put our books in our cars and grabbed a cigarette (Yeah, I know.. I'm supposed to be quitting) and everyone had a smoke. I had opened the passenger side door like I always do... put my things in the seat, plus my cell phone and my keys and shut the door.... When everyone started getting in their cars, I walked over to mine and the doors were locked... I searched my pockets.... No keys... WTF? So peering into my window... I see them.... laying right there by my phone... How the heck did that happen... You ain't supposed to be able to lock all the doors by pushing the passenger door lock and I sure couldn't click the button on my key if it was laying in the car seat... Well, one of the girls I work with took me to my little sisters house to get my spare house key, then we went to my house to get my spare car key.... I tore the house up... Couldn't find that key anywhere... So, we go back to the office and call the police.... In three minutes he was there and another 15 seconds my door was unlocked... Wonder why my alarm didn't go off? He said the first one was free and I didn't bother to tell him it wasn't the first time.
Whew, So now I am starting work late after messing with my car.... I am checking my phone an notice I have a missed call from my older sister who lives beside me.... I call her back... I thought she had been listening to her scanner and heard the addy of where I work and the description of my car....so when she answers her phone I just say, "Yeah, it was me"... She said, "In the silver car?" .... "What?'... "there was a silver car at your house".... "Oh, yeah that was me, I locked my keys in the car at work"..
Well, it seems her husband looked out the door and saw someone run into my house... and there was a lady in a silver car on the phone with her motor running... So, my brother in law is getting his shoes... He is going to get in his car and drive a around the block and get the tag number, while my big sis is trying to get some clothes on because she is going to go ask that woman what they are doing at my house.... lol.... Then my brother in law comes in and says ... "Never mind, some kid ran out of the house and jumped in the car and they took off!".... Hehehehe.... I am glad nobody was burglarizing my house and my neighbors had to give an eyewitness account of what they saw!If I didn't know better I'd think she was kin to Barney Fife.....

Barney-Fife.jpg

No comments: